The GXV340 is an IP phone SIP multimedia based on Android 4.2 operating system.
E 'it equipped with capacitive touch display with 5 points as 480x272 TFT pixels, dual Gigabit Ethernet, PoE power, Bluetooth, WiFi (802.11b / g / n) and provides HD audio quality thanks to the support of the G722 codec.
The GXV3240 has a Mega pixel CMOS camera to make video calls via SIP, and to make the most of video calling software available in the Google Play market. It supports the H.264 video codec, providing video resolution up to 480p. E 'can also connect to the GXV3240 up to four additional keyboards GXP2200-EXT to have up to 160 BFL keys and thus be able to monitor the status of other extensions.
Thanks to the Android operating system will install the ever-growing market of third-party applications Google Play (such as Skype, Google Voice, Microsoft Lync, Facebook, etc) and possibly design your own custom application.
- SIP Standards Support
- Operating System Android 4.2
- TFT capacitive display 4.3 '' (480x272 pixels)
- videoconference Video resolution up to 480p
- Megapixel CMOS Camcorder
- Up to 6 lines with 6 SIP accounts configurable
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PoE Power
- WiFi 802.11b / g / n integrated
- Support Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Possibility to connect up to 4 expansion modules in cascade keys GXP2200EXT